On Safari Love Mae Lunch Box
* This product is not available for free local delivery. Normal postage costs will apply *
For foodie adventures, our On Safari lunch box brings the elements of the Serengeti together with some of the wildest, most majestic creatures on earth. It’s always fun to splash a little Safari style around while you’re feeding the animals.
This bento style lunch box makes packing healthy waste free lunches a breeze!
- Lunch Box with 4 compartments of various sizes
- Includes 2 x small containers (leakproof)
- Lunch Box dimensions: 300 x 145 x 55 mm
- Small Container dimensions: 70 x 60 x 40 mm
- Weight: 350g
- Lunch Box Capacity: Approx. 6cups (1.5L)
- NON TOXIC including BPA, PVC, Phthalates and metals free
- We only use #5 PP for our lunch boxes - one of the least toxic plastics on the planet
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Leak Proof
- Waste free lunch - Love Mae’s exclusive compartment design and mini containers reduce the need for extra packaging.
- Beautifully presented with a quality feel
- Plastic because it is the most environmentally conscious choice for quality, recycling and production impact on our planet.
- Mix and match with our purpose built cooler bag with ice brick !
- FDA approved
- Fully recyclable once the lunch box has reached the end of its useful life
- Pair with our Cooler Bags (complete with Ice Brick)
Why Plastic for our lunch boxes?
We didn’t choose bamboo for our lunch boxes as it was almost impossible to get a leak proof seal. When we thought about how the lunch boxes would be handled by their little owners, plastic came out on top when we were considering durability. Plastic will stand the test of time on the concrete each day, as they are thrown aside for play time at the end of each meal. We know that buying a quality product, that will last is important to you.
We are proud that our lunch boxes are BPA, PVC, phthalates and lead Free just like our bamboo dinnerware range.
Our decision to chose plastic over metal came down to our views on sustainable practices. It’s the impact that the manufacturing process has on our planet that influenced our decision. When compared to stainless steel and aluminium, plastic records the greenest results in the production and manufacturing industry. Having a plastic product, that’s 100% recyclable was an earth-conscious choice.
One day when Australia approves recycled plastic as a food grade use, we will make our lunch-boxes even greener - we’ll keep you posted on that!